Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,160   Online: 1059

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2767717273747576777879 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought a Contax G1. Does that count? Have NO idea why either. They're small and noisy, w/ great glass, but the viewfinders are truly squinty and dark. It's just something to play with, and I can recoup my modest investment if it doesn't work out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still new here and lookin' around.Am awaiting an e-bay purchase of a Kodak Retina IIa getting anxious),it's supposed to arrive by the 20th.
    I had one over 50 years ago and traded it off for a Nikkor with interchangeable lenses.It was a good trade but have wished I had it back many times since then.Has that ever happened to you?LOL! A camera I've had longer is a Crown Graphic 4x5 press camera,think I got it in 1959 when my photographic career was starting. Have had it in storage for a while and checked it out the other day and found a whitish corrosion on the metal parts of the back(dang!) and after asking about it on the forum am cleaning it up now following some of the directions that were made.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    my son bought me a nice electro35 gtn for christmas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    eunified61 Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Traded my Mamiya 645 for a near mint Koni Rapid Omega 200 with the Super Omegon 90mm F=3.5. I am very happy with it so far being my first rangefinder, and also find it intriguing that it carries the KE-58 USAF ID plate complete with contract # and NATO stock #. The best part of all? The film advance is perfect, no overlapping frames.
    Mamiya RB67 Professional S, Mamiya-Sekor 90mm F=3.8C
    Nikon F2 Photomic, Nikkor-N 24mm F=2.8, Nikkor-S 50mm F=1.4, Nikkor-Q 135mm F=3.5

www.flickr.com/photos/shootfilm08

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Kodak Retina IIIc Type 021 Ausf. II
    Last edited by leicarfcam; 12-28-2013 at 08:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    35mm
    Leica M2 button rewind converted to lever rewind freshly overhauled by Youxin Ye. Couldn't recommend the camera or the repair shop more.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Your most recent RF purchase

My latest RF purchase was a Kodak Bantam Rangefinder off of evil bay. Its kind of rough around the edges but the rangefinder works well and the Ektanon lens and flash supermatic shutter works a little sluggish. So I'll run a roll of 828 film through just to see how things are then when I get enough money together off to the repair shop for a CLA.

Doug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I picked up a Leica M6 after years of going back and forth on wether or not to make the purchase. It's been wonderful so far.

I found a pretty clean model and my local shop gave me a little % off the top to sweeten the deal, helps being a regular customer.
    Daniel-Duarte.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57991b7d-8559-42b6-a077-06610a78e0b6.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	564.7 KB 
ID:	79218

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin