Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,882   Online: 1014

Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959 ... LastLast
    At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, it is sort of a rangefinder: Olympus Stylus 3.5 arrived today. Black. Near mint. fixed focal length 35mm glass triplet lens. Auto focus. Clamshell. Really a nifty little tote-it-anywhere rascal. Will finish a roll of Fuji 200 tomorrow and get it processed to see if the $15 purchase price (shipping included) and $6 battery were worth it ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Found a freshly CLA'd Olympus XA with the larger A16 flash. 6 months warranty included.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've been busy in rangefinderland...my latest is a very nice Olympus 35 SP that I'm currently running some film through. I have wanted one of these for a very long time and finally found one for a reasonable price. I've also recently bought a Braun Paxette and a Voigtlander Vitomatic IIa from the flea market for $8.95. Anyone who has used these Voigtlanders knows that the film has to be in the camera in order for it to trip the shutter. I figured the seller didn't know that and assumed that it wasn't working and sold it for so cheap. It works beautifully now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently bought a Graflex XL, didn't like it for some reason, lenses and stuff was scarce, traded it for a mamiya press 23. gonna pick that baby up tomorrow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mablo View Post
    Found a freshly CLA'd Olympus XA with the larger A16 flash. 6 months warranty included.
    My most recent RF is also an XA. Great little camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A FED-2 in what seems to be tip-top condition, and a Novoflex adapter (still in the post) to let me use my M42 lenses on my LTM RFs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A Konica Auto S. Supposed to be in perfect working condition and a one-user camera, but with the popular auction site, who knows. It looks pretty, though.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Fuji gs645s...and I LOVE it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Voigtlander Vito CLR and a Zorki 4K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received three cameras from an APUGer. A Yashica Electro 35 GT suffering from POD but I'll be able to fix that, another Yashica Electro but in GS trim that I have yet to find a problem with and a Bell & Howell/Canon Canonet 17 with a shutter problem that I will have to dig into in the future. I knew the problems before I bought them so I am just going to have fun fixing them. Thanks go to Holmburgers for the addition to my collection.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin