Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,161   Posts: 1,614,369   Online: 1176

Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151959 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I've been busy in rangefinderland...my latest is a very nice Olympus 35 SP that I'm currently running some film through. I have wanted one of these for a very long time and finally found one for a reasonable price. I've also recently bought a Braun Paxette and a Voigtlander Vitomatic IIa from the flea market for $8.95. Anyone who has used these Voigtlanders knows that the film has to be in the camera in order for it to trip the shutter. I figured the seller didn't know that and assumed that it wasn't working and sold it for so cheap. It works beautifully now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently bought a Graflex XL, didn't like it for some reason, lenses and stuff was scarce, traded it for a mamiya press 23. gonna pick that baby up tomorrow!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mablo View Post
    Found a freshly CLA'd Olympus XA with the larger A16 flash. 6 months warranty included.
    My most recent RF is also an XA. Great little camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A FED-2 in what seems to be tip-top condition, and a Novoflex adapter (still in the post) to let me use my M42 lenses on my LTM RFs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A Konica Auto S. Supposed to be in perfect working condition and a one-user camera, but with the popular auction site, who knows. It looks pretty, though.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Fuji gs645s...and I LOVE it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Voigtlander Vito CLR and a Zorki 4K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received three cameras from an APUGer. A Yashica Electro 35 GT suffering from POD but I'll be able to fix that, another Yashica Electro but in GS trim that I have yet to find a problem with and a Bell & Howell/Canon Canonet 17 with a shutter problem that I will have to dig into in the future. I knew the problems before I bought them so I am just going to have fun fixing them. Thanks go to Holmburgers for the addition to my collection.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    W. Acall Kyoei 35mm f3.5

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Is that a lens or camera or what?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin