Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,981   Online: 786

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    I recently bought a Kiev 4am and Kiev 2a. Thus far I have Helios 103, Jupiter 8 and Jupiter 12 lenses to use with them.
    When using the Jupiter 12 (35mm) I use the KMZ 35mm aux viewfinder, and it is fantastic. It seems completely natural to compose/frame using the aux, then use the rangefinder to focus.
    I find myself wishing for a 50mm aux (or UF), just for the clearer view--especially in dim light. Pretty sure there will also be an 85mm aux viewfinder in my future, along with a Jupiter 9.
    These things all work very well together. Nothing is really "wrong" with the combination viewfinder/rangefinder (for 50mm lenses), but an aux VF is a serious enhancement to the system.
    Last edited by Kevininsky; 07-08-2014 at 06:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin