Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,264   Posts: 1,680,785   Online: 741

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bessa R2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by titrisol
    Any pictures yet?
    How didi they come out?
    Pictures will be coming soon. I have to scan stuff in yet.

The bad nesw is that the Nocton lens had something snap off in it, and it jams now. But it is on it's way to B&H for replacement.
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've used the 35/2.5 Color Skopar "classic" on Leica M cameras and found it to performs really well. I ultimately got a used 35mm Summicron but the Voigtlander 35mm is comparable in performance. Another outstanding lens and, IMHO, the greatest bargain of all the Voigtlanders is the 21/4 Color Skopar. It's tiny in size and big on results. If you ever need a very wide lens, look at this one.

I've talked myself out of buying the R2 several times. I have too many cameras and not enough time to use them. I've been very impressed with everything Voigtlander has introduced. I'm sure you will be satisfied as soon as you get the lens problem worked out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is your camera back yet?
    how was their reapir?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kennedy
    Pictures will be coming soon. I have to scan stuff in yet.

The bad nesw is that the Nocton lens had something snap off in it, and it jams now. But it is on it's way to B&H for replacement.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    35mm
    When the Olive R2 first came out, and Tom A. showing me his, I did almost buy one. Now a few years later with 2 Bessa R3A's, I'm still kicking myself. But wait---there's the R2M/R3M now...less the the timer.

(I prefer having a timer---they're handy!)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I've got the olive R2 and I love it, it's the camera I always reach for first. The little 35mm Color Skopar Classic is superb and they make a great pair. My next purchase will be the 75mm. All the VL lenses seem great value for money, the only lens which people seem to have mixed feelings over is the 50mm f/2.5.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin