Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,066   Online: 708

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    T42

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by georg16nik View Post
    As a matter of fact I do use microfilm for everyday photography and I use mainly Leica I, II, IIIc and russian rf's. You can check my gallery, if curious.
    Hi Georg.

That's really neat stuff you do with your RF's. Thanks for sharing the images. Which Russian RF's you use? Zorki? FED? Kiev? What would be your first choice for a Soviet era RF if you had no camera and wanted to buy an FSU RF today?

Henry
    A Certified Dinosaur
    Nikons F, F2, D700, Leica M3, & Kiev 4a

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Henry,
    Along the Leicas, I use some FED NKVD's from 1939 and one Zorki Ic (1952).
    If I had no camera and wanted to buy an FSU RF, then I would go for any FED I (up to If) - Its the closest to the original Leica II and most of the time well made camera.
    Any camera from that vintage might need some CLA and patience but once its all set - You will love it
    Some shots from my gallery were taken with FED NKVD with its original, matched uncoated 50mm f/3,5 lens.
    In the USA, http://fedka.com/catalog/ looks like the best place to go for those beauties.
    There might be some other reliable sources for those cameras as well..
    Regards,
    Georg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin