Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,803   Online: 1021

Thread: What is this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What is this?

See my post over in LF ... think it belongs here
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/89704-what.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much did you get it for, if I may ask?
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't give that much, but it's a box full of things. One 35mm camera, this, and two old video cams. What's it worth? If it's only for Leica or even RF, I don't need it. I shoot mostly MF (Hasselblad, ect...) and have a Canon setup for 35mm. I will probably list it here when I get it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like you have a Leica M bellows. Of course the basic fittings (body and lens) are for the M mount, however if you wanted a machinist could make or modify adapters to suit. Additionally there is a focus stage and you have the fibre suitcase too I think. Does it contain the dedicated camera the MD?

If it's complete it's quite a collection! Naturally the value depends on the completeness of the set and the condition.

See http://br.collection.pagesperso-oran...a/bellows.html for some more information.
    Last edited by Bateleur; 04-07-2011 at 09:38 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: additional info
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    what you have there is a late 1950's "close-up kit" for Leica. This kit originally sold with a Visoflex I, double cable release, Bellows I (there were two bellows extensions), PEGOO magnifier, KGOON ball head, a 9cm extension tube, and a Leica M3. The case was called UYOOQ. A complete kit is rare. The reflex housing was vastly improved in subsequent years and doesn't command a decent price maybe $50-$75 with magnifier, the bellows if both halves are present may fetch $100, ball head about $70, double cable release, $30. The empty case about $70. The M3 if present about $700 if in excellent condition.
    Chris Saganich
    http://www.imagebrooklyn.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might consider RF, it does have its' strong points.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Listed in classifieds for $200...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin