Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,215   Online: 779

Shooter
    35mm RF

pictures with kiev 4a

i just realized that i never shared my pictures here

so while waiting for my shutter ribbon and repairs, here are some picture i took wit it

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice photos.

I sure loved my Kiev. Mine had a really nice RF patch, and the focus was just spot-on. I ended up selling it not because of any performance issues, but because the camera itself was just fussy. A couple of those teensy screws would work loose, I kept having to make new take-up spools with a Dremel tool because I'd lose them, etc.

One of my big dreams is that I can afford a Zeiss Ikon which seems like the great-grandchild of the Contax III/Kneb IV.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very nice. Keep on taking photographs!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by zenrhino View Post
    Nice photos.

I sure loved my Kiev. Mine had a really nice RF patch, and the focus was just spot-on. I ended up selling it not because of any performance issues, but because the camera itself was just fussy. A couple of those teensy screws would work loose, I kept having to make new take-up spools with a Dremel tool because I'd lose them, etc.

One of my big dreams is that I can afford a Zeiss Ikon which seems like the great-grandchild of the Contax III/Kneb IV.
    thanks! yep love them! i even prefer them over leica M (loaned for a brief moment), altough the squinty VF maybe, maybe an S2 or S3 will fix that (that is my big dream) luckily i haven't lose my also homemade spool (YET)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Very nice. Keep on taking photographs!

Steve
    Thanks Steve!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin