Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,766   Posts: 1,516,403   Online: 1017

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Summicron 50mm goggles wanted.

Hi everybody

I'm looking for a goggle for a Summicron 50mm (the small piece to do macro work).

The only one in Ebay was sold last week. So, if you know where I can buy this
    item. I will be very happy.

Regards

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They show up from time to time, the 'bay or RFF seem to be the best, I just bought a set about six months ago from a fellow on RFF, clean and with the box for $100.
    Pretty much made my day.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Check with Kevin's Cameras. He has a lot of stuff. Bring your paycheck. You'll pay a big premium.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello,
    please remember that the goggle will only work with the special dual-range Summicron and not with a normal one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera's West has them. Great with which to deal, too. There are two versions of the goggles for the DR summicron; read here and be sure you get the right one for your DR summicron 50/2.
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I have one that I'll sell for $50. It will fit a dual range summicron, but it has been modified by a po who didn't understand how to mount/unmount the eyes. Normally there is a half sphere indention to keep it locked to the body of the lens, but this one has an area that has been drilled out so the user could remove it even if it should be locked down. I can send a photo if you are interested. It will work for the macro work, but it's not necessarily a beauty.

Just to repeat, there are two kinds and they sort of work on the wrong lens, but be aware and get the correct one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin