Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,384   Online: 1098

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm RF

Lots of users out there!

Just reread this whole thread. Good to read of you all. Me I'm still using and learning with my Bessa R with the Jupiter 3 lens. After the Canon P I had difficulty with the R's liteness ,but use and that wonderful viewfinder+meter have made it a favorite. Frank

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I no longer have my beloved R2a, but what I miss it terribly and one day we'll be re-united... first I have to decide which of my other cameras will get the chop... ironically the M4 is the first camera that comes to mind as the sacrificial lamb. Sacrilege!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold an R3A to finance my M6, which is a lovely piece of work but the Bessa has some features and weight advantages that make it a better camera to carry and use. Still have the R4A as I tend to use WA a lot when travelling. All CV glass and it's quite good enough, especially at the price. FL's of 15, 21, 28, 35, 50, 75, 90. Had a 25 as well but really it's such a close fit between 21 and 28 that it was almost redundant, even though a useful length. I use accessory viewfinders on the R4A for the 75 and 90 FL's or a 21/25 VF on the M6 if going wider than 28mm.
    Leica M6,
    Bessa R4A,
    Rolleiflex(s) 2.8/80, 4/135, 4/55.
    Nikkormat FTn
    Fuji X10

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin