Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,009   Posts: 1,524,613   Online: 1035
      
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    olleorama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    526
    Images
    5
    I have a canon A35F something that is wickedly sharp, but automatic exposure only, that you can have for postage. Fits in a jacket pocket, or leg pocket on trousers.



    (The mamiya is for sale too, but fails at all your requirements)

  2. #22
    BryceEsquerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    301 | Maryland
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    74
    Thank you so much for your offer, but i really need something completely manual :/

  3. #23
    olleorama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    526
    Images
    5
    No probs. It'll go back to being a paperweight.

  4. #24
    maarten m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    gent belgium
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    220
    o, but I would be interested ...

  5. #25
    Erik Petersson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    628
    Images
    8
    I don't think that's a rangefinder. Also, it is probably automatic exposure. http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Minolta_Hi-Matic_G

    Most cameras can be googled, you'll find lots of information.

  6. #26
    BryceEsquerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    301 | Maryland
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    74
    your right. so many places call a camera rangefinder only to find out later that it is not

  7. #27
    BryceEsquerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    301 | Maryland
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    74
    the 7sII sounds pretty awesome. i think i'm going to try find one in black. anyone wanna sell me one ?

  8. #28
    brucemuir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Metro DC area, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,265
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BryceEsquerre View Post
    the 7sII sounds pretty awesome. i think i'm going to try find one in black. anyone wanna sell me one ?
    Nice thing about the Canon LTM's is they are made well, reliable and reasonably priced but would run over your budget.
    The lenses are very good and reasonable also.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, UK.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    2,181
    1970s fixed lens rangefinders would fit the bill with the added advantage that you can't buy more lenses in the future thus saving you money. My four suggestions: Konica Auto S3, Olympus 35RC, Minolta Hi-Matic 7SII, Canon QL17.
    Steve.

  10. #30
    BryceEsquerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    301 | Maryland
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    1970s fixed lens rangefinders would fit the bill with the added advantage that you can't buy more lenses in the future thus saving you money. My four suggestions: Konica Auto S3, Olympus 35RC, Minolta Hi-Matic 7SII, Canon QL17.
    Out of those, which one would you get if you were to buy one?

    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Nice thing about the Canon LTM's is they are made well, reliable and reasonably priced but would run over your budget.
    The lenses are very good and reasonable also.
    What's a good model out of the LTM series?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin