Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,672   Online: 828

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Need Expert on Leotax Camera

I have a 5cm C.Simlar f/3.5 with a focus scale in meters and the old European f stop progression. I was wondering if someone out there knew which body is appropriate for this and if there was an unmatched body out there I could either buy it or sell you the lens

Shooter
    Large Format
    Any LTM (Leica Thread Mount) camera will do. There are many such copies of Leica 3 series and some more modern voightlanders are LTM. The lens will function with an adaptor in any M mount lens as well.
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I know that any ltm camera will work: I use the lens on my voigtlander Bessa T: but it belongs to a Leotax, an early one, probably MIOJ. So if there is a mismatched body out there, put the two together and you have a sought after item

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin