Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,024   Online: 952

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was thinking of selling my Zorki 4K on fleeBay (I didn't want to, but am getting 'grief' about the number of cameras I own )

I decided to keep the Zorki when I realised they sell for such very low prices. Maybe it is because of where I am... (UK), but I'd check your local ebbeeGumay and other outlets, paying myself even the minimum working wage I wouldn't spend more than an hour on one before chucking it in the bin and buying another becomes the only sensible option - unless of course you really *need* to fix it.
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffox23 View Post
    This may be helpful...

Isaak S. Maizenberg
    "All you need to know about the design and repair of Russian cameras"
    cccp.alien-planet.net/maizenberg-cameras1.pdf

Good morning, GeofFox;

Please check the "URL" or Internet Address for Isaak Maizenberg's book. That one did not work for me when I just "clicked" on it, but searching for Isaak S. Maizenberg produced the same URL or address, and clicking on that one did work. And, please note that the ".pdf" file is over 18 MegaBytes long (18MB+). It took a while to download it over my RF modem.

In any case, thank you for providing the reference. Now to see what happens if I try to print out all 307 pages.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Ralph

There was a restriction with quoting the full link, but I see you found the book OK.

I have a "stuck" Zorki-4K coming in the mail, so hopefully the combination of the RFF CLA pdf and Isaac's book will solve my problem, too.

Cheers
    Geoff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin