Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,940   Online: 936

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drumminor2nd View Post
    Purgatory . Heaven is a clean darkroom in the sky. Hell is a dirty college art department darkroom with 19-year-olds turning on the lights to find their paper and finding condoms stuffed in the negative carriers, hehe.
    C'mon... that was one time!
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I personally think that Joe is a thin skinned jerk and the term Gasbag definitely applies to him. And actually, I decided that I didn't like RFF very much and stopped visiting there. I did go back recently to see if things had changed, but I found that the high dreck to interesting content ratio was still about the same, in other words, a total waste of my time.

Mike Sullivan

You're right Mike.
    I only go there to laugh at the gasbags and Roger Hicks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I registered and logged in but never been able to respond to any threads. Never got worked up about it as the group here is so strong and cordial.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This thread has, I think, run its course, so I'm going to close it. Discussing issues with other forums is a bit off topic here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Anyone can contact me when RFF is back up: apug.org@gmail.com and I'll update/bump this thread with their status. Thanks

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin