Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,583   Online: 924

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any updates on the RFF from their headquarters? I still get blank page ...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    For me it switched from delivering blank or mysql error pages to "server inaccessible" an hour or two ago - which rather looks as if somebody was working on the issue. Nonetheless, it might take another day or so. If they need ISP admin support beyond reloading a backup, they probably will have to wait until next work day - if they had a service level agreement for setting them up again on a Sunday they would not have been down for two days to start with...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    All that dieing thing was a PITA, but I'm feeling much better now.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Have I died? Is APUG heaven or hell? And is the only personal indication of death that RFF turns blank and you are thrown into some other forum?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/6633371...7625822831348/

Joe says it's a server meltdown. Nothing else to report.

Could it be that this new hosting company they moved the forum to two weeks ago bit off too big a chunk to swallow?

Patience is the word. It's weekend now, I'm betting Tuesday morning.
    Johan Niels Kuiper, www.johanniels.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzardkid View Post
    Could it be that this new hosting company they moved the forum to two weeks ago bit off too big a chunk to swallow?
    As far as I could make out from the error messages back then, RFF did not switch hosting companies, but the hoster they use relocated its data centre. But as RFF has long been stuck on old software that did not permit a soft upgrade, even that move (and any implicit alterations to the OS it may have caused) could of course have broken something.

Shooter
    35mm
    Lol - I've been thinking there was summat wrong with my connection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Anyone got the time for dev tmax 400@1600 in rodinal 1+25? There was a thread in the film/dev section about it, but I did not write the time. I want to try that combo!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
    Anyone got the time for dev tmax 400@1600 in rodinal 1+25? There was a thread in the film/dev section about it, but I did not write the time. I want to try that combo!
    I was going to be a jerk and give you a link to the Mass Dev Chart, but that combo isn't even on it... you enjoy being on the fringes of civilization?

Have I died? Is APUG heaven or hell?
    Purgatory . Heaven is a clean darkroom in the sky. Hell is a dirty college art department darkroom with 19-year-olds turning on the lights to find their paper and finding condoms stuffed in the negative carriers, hehe.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    I must say, I've never had any censorship or thin-skin problems there.
    Don't criticize Cosina or Camera Quest's service in anyway. I know a couple of people who had some complaints and voiced them (about turn around time or pricing or something) and got the boot.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin