Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,402   Online: 730

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Unfortuntaly, this camera is in a small European country whose post office is not something to be trusted. Things disappear, if you know what I mean.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Odd I didn't notice this thread before... if you're looking for a good Zorki 1 why not shop here: http://fedka.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22 ? Yuri sells good stuff and the shipping won't eat you alive. He guarantees his stuff too. I've bought a fair amount from Russian and eastern European sellers. When I add up the cost of shipping and the repairs needed I may as well have bought from Yuri.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have browsed fedka before, and he has great deals. I now have a Zorki 4 that I got from a forum member, but would love to grab a 1 as well. My best bet might be to unload this Canon gear instead of trying to trade it off, I just wanted to test the waters first... Having an 18 month old sort of puts a damper on the amount of cash I can just send out, and I thought a trade might have been the most economical route...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin