Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,514,992   Online: 1202

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

an american in holland

hello my dutch friends,

i usually hang out over in the english forums as i can not read or write dutch.....but i know that the dutch are the best no native english speakers in the world so i thought i could get away with a bit of english here.

i will be arriving in holland on the 17th and leaving on the 24th. i will be staying in utrecht. i plan to maybe hit rotterdam. maybe somewhere else as well. i will be shooting my f100 and chamonix 4x5. if any one wants to meet for some shooting or just some coffee/beer this would be great.

send me a pm as well.

see you all in a couple of weeks.

cheers

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie gunks View Post
    hello my dutch friends,

...but i know that the dutch are the best no native english speakers in the world ....
    eddie
    hmmm.
    I beg to differ...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    We will see you at the fotografica in Houten the 22th.
    --Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie gunks View Post
    hello my dutch friends,

i usually hang out over in the english forums as i can not read or write dutch.....but i know that the dutch are the best no native english speakers in the world so i thought i could get away with a bit of english here.

i will be arriving in holland on the 17th and leaving on the 24th. i will be staying in utrecht. i plan to maybe hit rotterdam. maybe somewhere else as well. i will be shooting my f100 and chamonix 4x5. if any one wants to meet for some shooting or just some coffee/beer this would be great.

send me a pm as well.

see you all in a couple of weeks.

cheers

eddie
    I assume, this will be the 17 th of November, just twelve days from now. The fair in Houten is on the 22 nd, but not in November (as far as I am aware of). But, sincer you are staying in Utrecht, you might as well stop by. I am living only 8 miles from the city of Utrecht. I could give you my phone number via a PM.

Jed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed Freudenthal View Post
    The fair in Houten is on the 22 nd, but not in November (as far as I am aware of).
    Jed, the fair IS in Houten on November 22nd.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    35mm
    I really hope you are lucky enough to catch some good weather, everything will be twice as much fun.
    I honestly dont think there will be lots of sun in the period you are visiting The Netherlands, November is always a gray/rainy month.

You should really visit Amsterdam, its a great city with lots of tourist attractions (BOATS!) but its also a great city to go shopping, visit a coffee shop, the red light district, etc.
    Maybe you should visit Kinderdijk as well, which is 15km from Rotterdam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderdijk

Enjoy your stay, and have fun. I wont be anywhere near Utrecht anytime soon though

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sorry mensen, maar ik geloof niet dat de tweede helft van deze thread ook maar iets te maken heeft met analoog of met fotografie. Ik denk ook niet dat hij bijdraagt aan de goede sfeer op Apug. Ik stop hem dus bij deze. Degenen die Eddie op een normale manier willen ontvangen kunnen een nieuwe thread opstarten of hem een PM sturen.

Cursing isn't a suitable Apug topic. So I block this thread.
    Those who want to welcome Eddie in a normal manner can start a new thread or send him a PM.
    Last edited by argentic; 11-06-2009 at 01:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin