Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,968   Online: 1047

Shooter
    35mm

seduction by Stephan Vanfleteren for coca light

Hello,
    Sorry but I don't speak dutch
    I am interested to know which women in taken in picture by Stephan Vanfleteren for the competition " seduction by coca light in 2004 "
    the black and white picture of an old lady at bottom right
    Last edited by belga; 10-15-2006 at 12:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Look at the catch light in the old woman's eyes to see the type of direction light the photogapher use. Make-up is an important factor too so the lips would go dark in B&W.

Cool looking Coke cans. Too bad they don't do this here in the States, or at least I've never seen this style in my local store.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In the mean time I know the name of "the model"...
    It is Tippi Hederen from the film Birds (Hitchcock)...

At your services...

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Fred
    I have also read on the net that the lady was Tippin Hedren and I was not convinced that it was her. I have send the photography to the Tippi Hedren foundation "SHAMBALA" and her secretary confirms that it was not her. That's why I have try to contact the photograph, you give me his email but up to now I have no answer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin