Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,341   Online: 1038

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Exhibitions in Amsterdam

Hello,

Sorry for using English in a Dutch forum!

I'm going to Amsterdam 10th February to 13th and would like to know if there are any good photographic exhibitions on at the moment. I see that Foam has an HCB retrospective which I'll definitely go to. Are there any other galleries/exhibitions that I should visit?

Many thanks

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm going to HCB this thursday..
    I'll also visit the 'Stedelijk Museum', to see the portraits of Rineke Dijkstra (check http://www.stedelijk.nl/oc2/page.asp?PageID=1149)

Have a nice time,
    Joachim

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    Hello,
    I'm going to Amsterdam 10th February to 13th and would like to know if there are any good photographic exhibitions on at the moment.Mike
    Mike,

Haven't seen it myself but Fotomuseum The Hague or Fotomuseum Rotterdam might be interesting. Photographic opportunities also abound in both cities. Both sites are also in English and have further links.

Hope you have a nice trip, regards

Hugo

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks for the replies.

I really enjoyed seeing some of Rineke Dijkstra's portraits here in the UK -- her young mothers and babies series. Unfortunately, I won't have time to go to The Hague or Rotterdam.

Thanks

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin