5 Churches Workshop Print Exchange
Here are the specifics of the Print Exchange (feel free to offer suggested changes if you would like to participate):
- Spirit of the Exchange: first and foremost, this is an opportunity for you to share one of your most meaning full prints with the other workshop participants who will invest their most precious resource, their time, in the viewing of your print. If we focus on giving our best selflessly, the prints that come back will be wonderful!
- Print Image: the image should been taken at the workshop or while traveling to or from the workshop.
- Participation Registration Deadline: May 1, 2011
- Print Submission Deadline: June 1, 2011
- Print Exchange Limitation: limited to the 5 Churches Workshop attendees.
- Print Size: 11x14 maximum
- Print Media: whatever you produce, e.g., ink jet, wet chemistry or alternative process.
- Participant Cost: The cost of the prints you produce for the other participants, packaging and shipping of your prints to the print exchange coordinator, and $5 return shipping costs (this pays to get the other participant's prints shipped to you from the exchange coordinator).
- Print Exchange Coordinator: Jay Decker, aka "Jay Decker" on APUG.org
- How to Register: Send me, "Jay Decker", a Private Message that includes the following information about you: your (real) full name; your email address; and the physical address you want your prints shipped to.
- Exchange Participant Communication: will be through this forum thread and email.
Kennewick, Washington (USA)
Ok, I'll bite.
Thanks for organizing this Jay,I'm in.
We have four participants thus far...
Make it 5!
Here's the list thus far:
and there is one maybe that we're waiting to hear back from...
Well,thats a start.6 or 7 would be ok.
Is this exchange still on?
I'm waiting for May 1 to start printing in case somebody else jumps in.
Ok,that's good I will wait also,been holden off a little and now I got so many other negs two print don't know where to start.
I've got my print ready!
Just finished printing, some drying, some finishing their rinse.
A little touch up and they will be ready to mail.
So, we each send 5 prints to Jay? Jay, will you send us your address?
Boxing up my prints now to go out tomorrow.
Done printing,should send off tomorrow.
Send off Saturday
Received a couple notices that the prints on the way...
Jay, forgot to include a postal money order,will send separately.
Had a mass spotting failure, my first real try at sptting and I was making good progress until I added photo flow. Looked promising but it stained so I had to reprint.
The new prints are dry and being mailed today.
Mark,I hate it when that happens.