Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,131   Online: 1043

Photographs uploaded to this group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Curt
    I have a question, do the photographs need to be only of the Churches photographed during the workshop or any photographs taken during that time and / or driving to or from the workshop as was the case for the Tonopah workshop. I don't intend to upload photographs from the to or from but only during the week of the workshop. I'm just curious as to the rules for the group post. I like what I'm seeing BTW and hope more will be uploaded. I'm working hard on the processing of mine and it will take some time as my trip was three weeks long and with scanning it takes a while.

Curt
  2. mike c
    mike c
    The last escapade (Tonahpa) we included to and fro, I think if you keep a fare balance it would not hurt.But I an'int the OP.
  3. Jay Decker
    Jay Decker
    Anything taken during and around the workshop, including your trip to and from the workshop, are welcome. Also, digital photographs are welcome...
  4. Curt
    Curt
    Thanks Jay.
  5. mike c
    mike c
    When are you going to post some pics Curt.

Mike
  6. Curt
    Curt
    I did Mike, three, one with an animal in it.
  7. mike c
    mike c
    Curt,animal or insect.or glop.
  8. Curt
    Curt
    look very carefully and you will see an i#####.
  9. mike c
    mike c
    See what might be a flea or fly,but no Iguanas.Are you pulling my leg Curt ?
  10. Curt
    Curt
    No, keep looking and you will see it in the corner, oops, I gave a hint, corner.
  11. mike c
    mike c
    Must be my monitor,can't see doodle.
  12. Curt
    Curt
    Photo #1 upper left, grasshopper insect.
  13. mike c
    mike c
    Upper left or my other upper left.
  14. Curt
    Curt
    Mike it's just above the door pointed down at an angle toward the lower right. Look for the angular shape of the legs.

It looks like we are the only ones keeping this going doesn't it? Is everyone fading out or just busy, I know I have film to develop and print.
  15. mike c
    mike c
    Ok I see it,could be a cricket to.Ya this place is a little quiet compared to the Tonohpa crowd.
  16. Curt
    Curt
    It could be a cricket, I never thought of that, how would I know if it was one.
  17. mike c
    mike c
    Crickets "chirp",grasshoppers just sit there.You are going to have to go back and find out,this is important to be accurate and also make a small sketch.
  18. Curt
    Curt
    The sketch is easy but the insect could have been dead or dying for all I know, it sure didn't mind having its picture taken.
  19. outwest
    outwest
    Was it chirping "home, home on the screens"? If so, definitely a Western Door Cricket.
  20. mike c
    mike c
    Quit possible Steve,very rare east of the Great Divide.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin