Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,279   Online: 881

Brownie Fun Saver

1. brofkand
    Hey all,

I am the proud owner of a Brownie fun saver camera. I won it on eBay yesterday, and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival in the mail. In the interim, I've been researching the options on film and processing. I am comfortable processing B&W neg at home, but I don't know how B&W reversal compares.

I have no idea what kind of film the Fun Saver uses. Can anyone provide any insight on what kind of film I'll need, and how to process it? Also, does anyone know where I can find a PDF of my camera's manual? Thanks!
  2. cinejerk
    cinejerk
    If it's a 8mm camera it's probably double 8 film. I have a Kodak Brownie movie camera II. It also requires double 8, which is 16mm film with a lot more sprocket holes. The film is split after developing into two 8mm lengths and spliced together.
  3. Ektagraphic
    Ektagraphic
    How's the camera going?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin