Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,417   Online: 701

First film developing

1. Analogous
    Hello!

I just wanted to share that I have just got through developing my first roll of film! It was a roll of Kodak Tmax 100 done in Ilford ID-11. I can't believe I did it but, there are images on the film so I must have done something right!

The roll has to dry so I won't be able to scan anything until tomorrow. The roll was taken with my Konica T4 using a Hexanon 40mm AR f1.8 and a Hexanon 65-135mm AR f4 zoom. Hope there are some keepers to share with you all!

Mike
  2. Analogous
    Analogous
    Well, I scanned some images from my first roll and posted them to the group pictures. I hope you all will enjoy them as much as I did developing them!

Mike
  3. macrorie
    macrorie
    Mike,

Those photos look very good to me - great tones. How do you like the 65-135mm zoom?
    Gerry
  4. Analogous
    Analogous
    Hi Gerry!

First of all, thank you! As for the lens, it seems to be a pretty good one as far as sharpness goes - the Micky Christmas ornament picture was done using this lens to get a closeup. It is not a particularly bright lens but, at a constant f4 throughout the zoom range, it is quite usable.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin