Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,871   Online: 1215

Loss of fine motor skills

1. Rick A
    It has finally gotten to the point when I must admit that I can no longer do the intricate tasks I once was able to do. The arthritis in my neck has impinged on the nerves enough so as to render my hands not nearly useless, but very impeded. I can no longer load 35mm film onto SS reels without buggering it beyond use. I was just in my DR looking over a proof sheet of what should have been incredible photos, instead I was looking at all the kink and crease marks(not to mention where the film was touching itself)...Arrggghhhhh!!!! Well, at least I still can manuever 120 and LF film easily enough. Looks like my Oly gear will be on the block soon, I am going to shoot off the last of my 35mm film stocks first.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin