Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,109   Online: 1081

Spareparts EOS 1N-RS

1. sidewind
    Hello all

I have been looking around ebay and other places, found lots of spareparts, but the only part I really need, I can't seem to find.

Anybody know where I can get a new NI-CD battery for my RS ?

Or if it is available a holder for normal batteries ?

I can get them for the normal EOS1, but only with 4 batteries, and in my battery pack there are 8 ni-cd cells

Greetings to all
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Sidewind;

While finding a new replacement battery pack can be a challenge, getting the one you now have rebuilt is a very practical solution to restoring it to normal working condition. Two names I can recall while sitting here at the computer are the E. H. Yost Company, and The Ni-Cad Lady. Yes, both of these are in the United States. There are other companies out there also who will rebuild a Ni-Cad battery pack for you. Check to see if there is one near where you are. Otherwise, you can use your computer to look up those two company names and ask them if either one of them can help you.

Enjoy;

Ralph
    Latte Land, Washington

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin