Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,891   Online: 1148

A warning to members prospective buyers of the New Canon F1

1. benjiboy
    I've notice recently that a large proportion of these cameras for sale on eBay have some or all the motor wind connection covers missing even though some of them are described as mint, it's important that you ensure that they are all present before you buy the camera especially the rewind coupler cover that covers the cameras film chamber because the camera isn't light tight without it and completely useless. if you buy one with the winder FN, or the motor drive FN attached you should find out if the vendor has all the covers for the camera base, particularly the rewind coupler cover so the camera can be used without the winder/motor drive.
  2. Markster
    Markster
    Thanks for the heads-up. I have a New F-1 on my wishlist and I'll keep that in mind.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin