Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,965   Online: 1152

Loaded my CANONS again !!

1. pentaxpete
    I have loaded my A-1 and an FTBn body to give them an 'outing' again !! After many attempts I have 'de-squeaked' the A-1 and it is now quiet -- I was given several cassettes of 1984 dated Kodak Panatomic X by a studio photographer who gave my Boy and me loads of film as he wanted room in his fridge for his BEER -- so that is in the A-1 and in the FTBn I have put some outdated Kodak Ektar 25 which I found in fridge and which I have used some and CUT it ( a note says it still works at 25 ASA but needs half a stop more for flash) -- so wish me luck that the SUN keeps out for a while here in Brentwood, England -- and NO Yanks -- I am NOT SELLING you my Panatomic X even if offered $ 10 a roll ! ( You should have BOUGHT MORE when it was available ! )
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Pete;

While I can certainly understand your clear desire to keep your FX-135 film for yourself, we were not in any better condition on this side of the pond than you were. EKCo (Eastman-Kodak Company) did not forewarn us that they were going to discontinue Panatomic-X. They just did it, just as they did for every other film that I really liked and used. Now for anything that really requires high resolution, I am using ADOX CMS-20.

Enjoy; Ralph, Latte Land, Washington

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin