Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,302   Online: 893

Single image day or how do you use Polaroid/Fuji print.

1. Robert Brummitt
    How about a challenge for those of you who use or can use Polaroid or Fujiroid type film?!
    Letís pick a week and those of you interested go out and photograph and then bring back your results.
    Iím playing with an RB67 using a Polaroid back and Fuji material. Once I get a handle on how to expose the film. I plan to show the results.
    Any of you interested? If so let start pick that week to start sharing work.
    Let me know?
  2. keithwms
    keithwms
    Bring it!
  3. Robert Brummitt
    Robert Brummitt
    OK, How does the last week in May sound? That is May 24 to 30th. Anyone else?
  4. keithwms
    keithwms
    Late May is fine for me...
  5. Robert Brummitt
    Robert Brummitt
    OK, I have been thinking of May 20 to 24 is the week of photographing and the following week to share work. Does that sound good to those of you willing to try this?
  6. keithwms
    keithwms
    Robert, I shot my 'entry' today on fp100c and did a lift. I am posting it now in the main gallery.
  7. Robert Brummitt
    Robert Brummitt
    Well I'm working on my set of images. I had a small start but hope to have a big finish.
    I hope :-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin