Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,363   Online: 1109

Oldies

1. Removed Account2
    Too little talk about classic Voightländers here!

I've had several in the past, I have a couple now, of the early 1950 (pre Zeiss takeover I think) 35mm Voightländer cameras.

The thing that really irks me is: what was it with manufacturer QC of these cameras? Rarely if ever have I come across one that works.

Why is that?

Was the design totally back-asswardedly or weak, so the users f***d them up in normal day-to-day use?

I dson't think I ever came across one that works. That is strange, in view of the companys long and sucessful line of folders....
  2. R.Gould
    R.Gould
    I have yet to have a problem with any classic Voightlander camera, and I have a few, from a Bessa 66 from 1938, 3 vito folders, the 1,with an uncoated skoper lens, and a 2 and 2A, plus a Vito B and a vitomatic IIa, all of which work perfectly and all get used, from my experiance their QC was up to scratch, you must have been very unlucky,

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin