Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,065   Online: 999

Exhibition about bicycles

1. bubbleojill
    Hi everyone

I'm new to APUG but was surprised that there was a cyclist group. Just thought I might share my recent collection ("Commute" http://bubbleojill.arbaureal.com/pushiesgaloreproject) that focuses on cycling as a commuter. I shot this as a first person perspective on commuting in my city. It was shown with collections from five digital photogs at a local bike swap a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately the scanner I had to use for the 11"x14" prints was average but hopefully the spirit of the original photos is still apparent. Shot on a 35mm Canon EOS 300 with Ilford FP4+, developed in Caffenol-C and printed on Ilford MGIV in my home darkroom. I had a lot of fun riding around taking the photos which are mostly of my little vintage foldable bike.

Cheers
    Jill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin