Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,691   Online: 1174

Gonna have another darkroom (if I ever get it done.)

1. FatBear
    I live on a floating home. I haven't had a darkroom since I sold my previous floating home back in 1993 and I have sorely missed it. I like the serenity of going in there and just focusing on my printing.

Our house moves and creaks with boat wakes and wind changes. Recently it has started creaking a lot more. A couple of weeks ago I decided to change the crappy old sink downstairs next to the washer/dryer for a new deep sink. As I was looking around at the plumbing, I noticed some very major structural problems which could allow the whole house to fall down at any time. I frantically embarked on a project to fix everything that was wrong. In the process of putting up some shear walls I incidentally created a pretty good sized laundry room. So I am going to make it into a darkroom, too! It will be smaller than my previous 9x14 foot one, but I've already got some great ideas just from looking at the photos when I joined this group.

I am almost to the point where I will be re-wiring the space, so I'd like to hear from anyone with suggestions about wiring that I should consider...

Thanks, --Brian
  2. davido
    davido
    wow! a floating darkroom! Does that mean you'll have built-in agitation for your trays?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin