Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,173   Online: 969

Beseler PM2M Color analyzer question

1. garry611
    I just picked up a PM2M Beseler color analyzer -- I have an simpler model made by Beseler so this is an upgrade. The question I have is the meter probe aperture on this model is supposed to be cosine corrected. I don't know if the small handle should be straight up or the handle pointed to the center axis of the enlarger when taking a spot reading and is there a specific direction when using an average meter reading. Any explanation would be appreciated.
    It seems it is totally closed when pointed downward, I presume this if you are going to turn on the room lights.
    Thanks
  2. Born2Late
    Born2Late
    I have a Beseler color analyzer. I believe it is a PM2M and may have the manual. I'll look as soon as I can and let you know.
  3. Born2Late
    Born2Late
    Sorry, it is a PM2. I looked for info for a PM2M online and didn't find anything. Are you sure about the model.
  4. garry611
    garry611
    Yes, it is a pm2M model. It has the photo-detector in the housing with a fiber optic probe. So the probe itself is very small and was supposed to be corrected with the angle error when measurements are taken.
    Most have the photo-detector in the probe which makes the probe itself much larger in size.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin