Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,518   Posts: 1,572,207   Online: 982

Digital is Dead!

1. Akessler
    Hello all,
    I have started a website and Facebook group that is a platform devoted to bringing together a community of analogue/traditional/alternative photographers. This site is intended to connect with fellow analogue photographers, share ideas, and ask questions. Please "like" (if you are on Facebook), "follow" if you are on Tumblr, bookmark the website, contribute, connect, and learn!
    www.defendthedarkroom.com
    www.facebook.com/defendthedarkroom
    e-mail if you would like to write articles for the website, this can include tutorials, exhibit/book reviews, etc! defendthedarkroom@gmail.com

Thank you!
    Ariel Kessler
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Ariel Kessler;

An Internet web site devoted to the preservation of film processing and printing. I thought that was why we are here on APUG.

And, I am not on Facebook. When it became known that there was a plan to export from Facebook to my computer a program that would report back to Facebook at intervals a list of all of the URL or web sites that I had visited, "for marketing research, of course," I kicked Facebook out of my life. They are still gone. I hope they still have the bruises. There are some very real limits to what I will allow Mr. Mark Zuckerman to do.

Thank you for the URL for your new web site. I will at least look at it.

Ralph
    Latte Land, Washington
  3. Ektagraphic
    Ektagraphic
    Very cool! I'll be sure to check it out!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin