Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,508   Online: 975

New member of the group

1. John E Earley
    Just joined and posted pictures of my Franka Rolfix Jr. 6x9 folder and my Zeiss Ikon Contina 35mm folder. I run a few rolls of b&w through the Rolfix Jr but haven't printed anything yet. The Contina has a shutter issue that I hope to have repaired soon as I would like to be using it.
  2. DWThomas
    DWThomas
    Cool stuff - welcome aboard!
  3. John E Earley
    John E Earley
    I almost forgot I also have a Pocket Kodak No. 1a. The shutter and iris still work but I'm not sure that the bellows is still light tight. I may someday try some TMAX on a modified spool to find out.
  4. R.Gould
    R.Gould
    Balda super baldax, said to be in good user condition, with the Baltar lens, should be here in a few days, can't wait to try it out
    Richard
  5. GRHazelton
    GRHazelton
    I'm new to the group, but not to folders! My first camera was a Retina I, bought second hand, I assure you. It still works. I've also added a Voigtlander Vitessa L, Retina IIIc, Zeiss Ikon Contessa, and a Busch baby Pressman. These all work, save the Retina IIIc, which needs shutter work. Any one have a repair suggestion?

I think my favorite of the 35mm cameras is the Vitessa, elegant, fast handling, and the f2 Ultron is killer sharp. As far as build quality it would be a toss up between the Contessa and the Vitessa. They don't build cameras like these anymore, more's the pity.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin