Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,794   Online: 909

Welcome to Graflex Land.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Bertil
    Wish you all a nice Graflex et al 2014!
    /Bertil
  2. megzdad81
    megzdad81
    Hi, guys. Been meaning to join for some time, but there's lots of things I've been meaning to do for some time. I carry a little 3x4 Crown Graphic with a 101mm Graflex Optar that I stole from Dad when he couldn't remember the last time he used it, back in the 70's. It's got a 6x7 roll-film back that I really like for format, but I tend to get a number of double exposures that reflect poor planning if that's what I thought I was doing.

Got a question--is there a place to get parts? I've lost a screw for the (what I call) the bed release that opens the camera up. I'm using a rubber band at the moment. It works pretty well other than this problem.

Actually I've also lost one for a 4x5 Crown as well.

Any help would be appreciated--I'd really like not to destroy the inserts with the wrong size.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin