Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,303   Posts: 1,536,259   Online: 795

Kodak Aero-Ektar - Speed Graphic

1. Bertil
    Check this site: http://www.xs4all.nl/~lommen9/index.html Jo Lommen has a very solid and nice Speed Graphic lens board for this interesting WWII lens (Kodak Aero-Ektar, 2,5/178 mm), and a new quite cool lens hood. As I understand he is on his way to develop a fitting filter holder to this lens. The site has a lot of interesting Graflex information.
    //Bertil
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, Bertil;

Thank you for providing the link to Jo Lommen's web site and the information on the Kodak Aero-Ektar 2.5/178mm lens. I admit that I would like to get one of these for my Anniversary Edition Speed Graphic, along with a 4.7/90mm wide angle lens. There is some information indicating that a 47mm WA lens can be fitted with the use of a recessed lens board, but I do not know if I want to try that.

It is snowing right now. We have about 10 inches (25 cm) on the ground right now, and it is still coming.

Enjoy; Ralph; Latte Land, Washington
  3. Bertil
    Bertil
    Good morning Ralph,
    About the Kodak Aero-Ektar 2.5/178mm lens: several up on eBay right now! Good luck!
    Snowing here also, though not as much as 25 cm on the ground at my place close to the sea, but ice on the bay is starting to build up, though only -2°C (28,4 F) today.
    Best wishes!
    /Bertil

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin