Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,029   Online: 892

New Darkroom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. SMBooth
    Looking good, best of luck finishing it.
  2. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Some more pictures showing the progress.

3. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Floor painted with a special concrete compound, acid, oil and chemical resistant. Will paint interior of cupboards. Have laminex for tops. Two sheets shall do the doors. Then plumbing.
    Pat
  4. David Grenet
    David Grenet
    Looks great Pat - nice work!
  5. Ian David
    Ian David
    Very nice indeed. Might have to get you in as a design consultant Pat when I persuade my wife that I need a (small) new darkroom downstairs!
  6. OldBikerPete
    OldBikerPete
    It looks absolutely indulgent, Pat If I had that much room I might think about returning to wet printing.
    BTW, I don't see anything resembling a light baffled entry door. What are you doing along those lines?
  7. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat

Just placed the big enlarger in it's home. Cold light head to be fitted, rust cleaned. A cupboard for the condesor head.
    Pat
  8. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Peter,
    I will be making the baffled vents for the door soon. Air con duct for the outlets with an in line fan.
    Pat
  9. Barrie B.
    Barrie B.
    Greetings Pat ;

This enlarger look just the ticket for giant enlargemants ( with some grain ) from your Minox camera .

................Cheers Barrie B.
  10. Wyno
    Wyno
    I'm very, very envious. Good luck with it Pat. You'll have to start renting it out to needy 8x10 users.
    Mike
  11. OldBikerPete
    OldBikerPete
    Wyno said: " I'm very, very envious. Good luck with it Pat. You'll have to start renting it out to needy 8x10 users.
    Mike"

Forget it, Mike. You'd run up too-huge petrol bills!
  12. SteveR
    SteveR
    Maybe we could all car-pool
  13. Ian David
    Ian David
    Yep, one of you blokes can pick me up on your way up from Melbourne
  14. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  15. SteveR
    SteveR
    "Thaaaa tubes on the jobo go round and round, round and round, round and round..."
  16. Wyno
    Wyno
    Now listen you kids in the back....stop fighting or I'll stop the car and leave you by thside of the road.
  17. SMBooth
    SMBooth
    Dad, he's looking through my ground glass, tell him to stop.
  18. Kevin Caulfield
    Kevin Caulfield
    He started it! No HE started it!!!! DAD!!!!! MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin