Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,768   Online: 1078

Image Sharing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Ian David
    Here's a shot from up at Lamington National Park back in April. I was playing around with the plane of focus and basically ran it along through the interlocking branches above the path. I might do things a bit differently next time I am back in the same spot, but the overall effect is close to what I was looking for.
    This is one of those photos that profits from being printed a little bigger I reckon. The amount of fine detail in the branch canopy is pretty cool...
    Ian

2. SMBooth
    SMBooth
    Works really well, you get pulled right through the image.
  3. Wyno
    Wyno
    Hi Brian,
    just had a look at your picture of Mt Stirling. I'm with Shane on this. The low angle and depth of field remind of David Muench's work, which I have always liked.
    Mike
  4. Briand
    Briand
    Ian:
    great shot, like the way the path leads you into the picture, must have been a challenge to set up,
    Hi Mike thanks for the comments, much appreciated,
  5. Ian David
    Ian David
    Thanks Shane, Brian. Actually the main challenge was a group of walkers who came along the path (which I was pretty effectively blocking) just as I was getting ready to load the film...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin