Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,703   Posts: 1,482,670   Online: 713

Image Sharing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Briand
    Hi All.
    At the formation of this site there was the idea of sharing images for discussion and or comment, has anyone had any thoughts on this, and how we could go about it? I think it would be interesting to see other LF work from OZ, must admit I dont have much of my own at this stage.
    Your thoughts Please
    Brian :rolleyes:
  2. SteveR
    SteveR
    I was just thinking the very same thing last week Brian, thanks for reminding me! Yes, I'd love to hear what others thoughts are, Pat?
  3. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    I'm open to suggestions.
    Pat
  4. Anthony Lewis
    Anthony Lewis
    Yes, I am just starting to produce images and have a few I would like comment on. Is it at all possible to upload images on this group?
  5. Ian David
    Ian David
    Hi Anthony - it is possible, and 5 of us have done so already! You need to create an album and then you can upload stuff.
    Ian
  6. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    I have tried to cut and paste a link to one of my album pics

7. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Oh it worked.
    I went to my album, under the pic is the URL line highlight all the text and copy. Go into the quick reply box and clip the yellow box. It then says. enter URL delete what is in the box then right clip to add the copied link. Add your text and hit post message.
  8. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    When I upload my images I scale them to about 800 x 660. I reduce the resolution to about 50% and save the scans as Jpegs. It saves time in uploading and webspace.
  9. Briand
    Briand
    http://www.apug.org/forums/members/b...90mm-2-f32.jpg
    Hope this one works , seems easy enough
  10. Briand
    Briand
    another go !!!!!
  11. SMBooth
    SMBooth
    And some film details to go along would be nice.
  12. Wyno
    Wyno
    Hi guys
    I still haven't worked out how to post images here, so I'm including the address of my flickr account. The top picture is of the APUG meeting of the Melbourne group last Saturday.
    Mike

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40218037@N05/
  13. SMBooth
    SMBooth
    Otway National Park, the Upper Cumberland river. Fomapan100, scan but has been printed on Ilford MGIV which OK results
    4x5 135mm Nikon
  14. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    I have noticed my scans aren't as sharp as I would like. Whether this is from neg or print. Microtek scanner I re calibrate each month, Not that worried just strange.
  15. SteveR
    SteveR
    Re Wyno's post, looks like a fun group at the Melbourne meetup. I had no idea it was even on! That's what happens when you get too busy and don't have time waste, I mean, invest in the forums... maybe next time.
  16. Briand
    Briand
    Hi All:
    Another Couple of images from my Blue Mountains trip, would like to see more images posted????
    Happy Shooting all,

BlueMtns024
    ERA 100 @80 ISO. 2@f22, Topcor 90mm Dev LC29 1+19 6min,
    Image cropped.

BlueMtns021
    Film ERA 100 @80 ISO, 2@f22, Schneider 210m. dev LC29 1+19 6min,
    Image Slight cropping.
  17. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Brian,
    I agree with you. I wonder why? Nice images.
  18. Briand
    Briand
    Hi All
    Just a couple of images from this morning, fog didnt lift till 11.30 am, :o these shots where taken about 30ft from my front Door at about 8.30,
    Horseman 4x5, Schneider 210mm, ERA 100 rated at 80, Dev LC29 @1+9 6.5 min.
    Cheers Brian

19. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    Brian,
    I think these would look nice printed. Have you use Pyro?
    Pat
  20. largeformat pat
    largeformat pat
    "d" I left it out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin