Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,768   Posts: 1,516,490   Online: 858

Leicas abroad

1. pentaxpete
    Just got back from a month in the Philippines, Cebu Island from where my wife came -- we re-newed our wedding vows !! I took my LEICA M gear as it all packed into a small bag leaving room for a video camera too. I went to the Cebu Images camera club which meets only once a Month and was a 'Guest Judge' for a B&W 'people' print comp -- the members there are all successful well-off businesspeople and one had a LEICA M8 with 50mm f1.4 Summilux lens -- he let me actually HOLD it and take a SNAP of members at f1.4 no flash !
    I took some B&W of them with my 1960's Zeiss Contina I also packed for B&W pics and a few colour with my M6 -- I have sent them prints -- maybe in a year they might arrive !
  2. shutterclank
    shutterclank
    do you have images from your trip available? that sounds like a dream vacation there.
  3. pentaxpete
    pentaxpete
    There are photos POSTED ABOVE in the Group Photos ! But nobody ever seems to look or comment and I give all the 'technical details' for interest !
  4. shutterclank
    shutterclank
    I will look!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin