Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,598   Online: 756

Strange FUJITA lens

1. pentaxpete
    I was given a strange little M42 screw fit lens, a 135mm f4.5 FUJITA which I was told is the smallest 135mm lens ever made for an SLR camera - yesterday I took a few test shots with it on some outdated Fuji 800 ASA Press film I processed in C41 --- I was also testing one of my old ( But FREE ! ) Prakticas, an LB model that I found has a brighter focussing screen than even the later MTL 3 or the model L . I shall post some of the test shots and also from my Russian MTO 500mm mirror lens on the same Praktica LB body and film.
  2. Ralph Javins
    Ralph Javins
    Good morning, and Happy New Year;

Pentax Pete, thank you for posting the nice photographs.

I do recognize the name Fujita, but I do not know anything about the 4.5/135mm lens.

I do have a Minolta ROKKOR-TC 4/135mm preset lens with Minolta SR mount that always impressed me with how slim and light it is, It takes 47mm filters. It does seem that a lot of our camera makers have been making a lot of nice lenses over the years. Just finding one that is still in good condition today seems to be the challenge.

Enjoy;

Ralph, Latte Land, Washington

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin