Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,273   Online: 880

You know that you haven't used the RB lately when...

1. mopar_guy
    ... there is a part of a roll of film in the film holder, and you cannot remember what kind of film it is. :o (Ektachrome 64 EPR)
  2. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    You know that you haven't used the RB lately when you have to wipe the dust off of the camera when you take it out of the cupboard.
  3. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    You know that you haven't used the RB lately when you shot a roll of Tri-X and then you couldn't remember where those 120 film reels were when you wanted to develop the film.
  4. TenOx
    TenOx
    ...you know the last roll you loaded is still in the M7ii....
  5. CGW
    CGW
    After prolonged, unsuccessful attempts to remove the lens, you return from the basement with a pipe wrench and an 8ft cheater bar when you finally discover the camera wasn't cocked.
  6. John Koehrer
    John Koehrer
    If there are baby humming birds in the viewfinder waiting to be fed.
  7. fmajor
    fmajor
    ... you forgot to actually buy lenses for it in the 1st place!
  8. Robert Brummitt
    Robert Brummitt
    Well, I'm dusting off my two cameras. The local high school photo instructor asked me to bring them in for her students to use. With my observation of course.
    I've done this for the past two years and the kids really like using a "Big" camera. Wait until I bring in my 8x10 dorf.
  9. philosomatographer
    philosomatographer
    You know that you haven't used the RB lately when you have to start visiting the gym to keep those upper-body muscles toned.
  10. mopar_guy
    mopar_guy
    You know that you haven't used the RB lately when you cannot find the cord for the flash.
  11. LeroyJr
    LeroyJr
    You know that you haven't used the RB lately when your neck hurts the next morning
  12. smcclarin
    smcclarin
    Your first test shot in the field from the instant back is completely unexposed, and you find yourself CURSING from the future "FU@%#ING DARKSLIDE!!!"
    I am convinced everyone probably did this in the past as well yet somehow it endears the camera to its owner.
  13. jimjamz
    jimjamz
    you turn the entire camera on it's side to take a vertical shot

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin