Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,888   Online: 1016

date

1. k.hendrik
    Hi,
    bought myself last week this little tank: RZ 67 pro II. Love the sound of her mirror: as if a booming voice says: hey, pay attention, I'm making a PICTURE !
    Put a first neg in the Gallery. But I have a question too ! This baby looks like she's never out of the box but is there a way to date the body &/or lens by S/N or.... ?
    thanks
  2. CGW
    CGW
    I've never seen a table similar to those published online for, say, some Nikon bodies and most lenses. RB/RZ bodies do turn up in spookily pristine/NOS condition, most of them back-up gear that saw little or no use. I got a boxed RB67 Pro S body+back+WLF kit last summer with blank warranty cards, foam inserts, even a dessicant pack--weird.
  3. tedh
    tedh
    If you remove the rotating adapter you may find a little white sticker with the date the camera went through quality control.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin