Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,274   Online: 796

180mm lenses - how to choose

1. dsidelnikov
    Hi all.
    I'm thinking about buying Sekor 180mm lens. But there are so much variants: W, W-N, M L, ... may be others. I've tried to find information about all this lenses, with no success. Could anybody help me and tell me what 180mm lenses have ever produced and what is the difference?

Thank you in advance.
  2. vibrance
    vibrance
    Hi

Hope you got your answer somewhere else as it's some time ago you posted your question about the 180 mm. I don't have any mayself but am considering one but am not sure as I have the 110, 140 and 250 mm which makes me almost cover what I need. Anyway, about the only informative post I have seen that covers mamiya lenses for the RZ is this one from a subjektiv perspektiv. Hard to find any "hard facts" if you are looking for any. Check out the post here:
    http://www.doorhof.nl/forum/index.ph...15138#msg15138

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin