Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,052   Posts: 1,561,223   Online: 1083

Did anyone catch the Mermaid Parade?

1. Newt_on_Swings
    It was at Coney Island today! I didnt even know until 1hr before I was there. It was really huge this year, and just droves of photographers.

Was anyone else there too?!

I did get to meet a few cool people shooting film, 35mm and medium format.
  2. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    I was there for a bit, and was pretty surprised that so many people were there. I brought my camera, though I wasn't in a great place to be taking photos, so I didn't shoot very much. Wish I was in a better location, the people and floats were really cool!
  3. rcam72
    rcam72
    Missed it again. I always say I'm going next year then I forget about it until it's passed by. Maybe schedule a meet for the group for next year?

-Raul
  4. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Ive been printing a few frames of the 6-7 rolls of Tmax 100, 400 and Agfa 250 that I shot that day. I haven't had a chance to scan any though. But the crowds were big, and along the parade route it was terrible picture taking. So I walked all the way back to the start and mingled with the last few paraders, and then onto the boardwalk.

Sorry for the late reply but I have to remember to check this group discussion as it doesnt pop up on the regular forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin