Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,716   Posts: 1,514,795   Online: 790

600 Workshop at NYC Impossible Space in SoHo

1. maliha
    The details of this event can also be found on The Impossible Project Blog: http://blog.the-impossible-project.com/

This workshop will be held by The Impossible Project at their SoHo Project Space (425 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York NY 10013) on July 10, from 10 am to 1 pm. The price is $50 which includes a pack of PX680 film and use of a Polaroid camera.

The workshop will be interactive, and the participants will learn more about the usage/techniques related to The Impossible 600 films. I believe after a brief discussion, all participants will go out with a couple of experienced photogs around SoHo and take photographs and have a practical experience shooting with 600 cameras and film, after which everyone will be back at the Project Space to have a discussion of their experience.

Visit their blog for more info. Reservation can be made by calling (212) 219–3254.
  2. maliha
    maliha
    Oh, and also, if anyone wants to go there as APUG Meet-up group rather than going in individually, we can figure something out about that as well! It's a Sunday so I don't know if anyone would be interested in having a non-Polaroid meetup afterwards... well either way, hope to see some of you there! =)
  3. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Hey,

This looks really cool! I've never shot polaroid, and have been thinking about trying it out for a while. I've been following the impossible project for a while, and I'm pretty impressed with the engineering involved.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to this event, however. It could be a tricky weekend for me, and I'm still waiting to see if I'll be around. I'll let you know!
  4. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    I've only ever shot fuji pack film and without much success lol. I must have been doing something wrong . Unfortunately I am not going to be free on the 10th and can't make it.
  5. maliha
    maliha
    Aww that's sad! Well, I'll probably be there, so if anyone can make it then I'll be seeing you. =)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin