Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,353   Online: 839

Meetup #4 - July 30th

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Steven K
    Feh. My roll of Velvia 50 came back looking like a mess- it has all kinds of streaks visible in the midtones/highlights and they're present through the whole roll. The lab I used (Manhattan Color Lab on E20th) said they thought it was the emulsion; the next roll through their dip and dunk was a roll of Provia 100 I ran through the same camera, and it came out fine.

Overexposed but shows the streaks:

The light was beautiful and warm as the sun was setting, but this one is streaky too; you can see it in the sky to the left and right, and at larger sizes in the upper part of the building.

I think I will have to head back and try again the next clear evening I can go-

Steven
  2. Steven K
    Steven K
    A shot (on a roll that survived the lab in good shape) that I'm pretty happy with:

3. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Oooh, great photos! I've finally gotten mine back from the lab and posted them on flickr. Here's the set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sokrasi...7627451995144/

One of these days, I'm going to get more serious about my dust management... one of these days.
  4. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    I really like your second image Steve.

And Stan, image 8, 9, and 10 in b&w are just too fucking awesome! I am going to have to bring my mamiya out. so crisp and sharp.
  5. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    Stan, Dust Never Sleeps !

But, while you're waiting for it to get tired, you can use my Adams Retouching Machine, in the meanwhile.
    An Excellent set of photographs !

Ron
  6. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Wow, I looked up the Adams Retouching Machine, and that thing is quite the contraption! I think my problem is with dust on the, ummm, *cough* scanner *cough*, so it should be easily fixed, I'm just very lazy :P
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin