Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,796   Online: 785

Another Sept shoot?

1. rcam72
    I'll be in Norman, OK from Oct 3 through Nov 11 for training and I won't be taking any pictures while I'm there. I was wondering if anybody wanted to get together for another day/afternoon (evenings on Mon & Tues only, working nights sucks) before then? I don't have a preference as to where.

Raul
  2. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Yeah, I could do that. What about next Tuesday evening? I work until 6 pm, so I'd be able to meet up after that. Anyone else?
  3. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    I wouldn't be able to make Tuesday, but there might be a possibility for Monday night.
  4. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    I could do monday too.
  5. rcam72
    rcam72
    Monday is good for me.
  6. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Cool! Any ideas about where to meet?
  7. rcam72
    rcam72
    I was wondering about that. The skyline in the evening is an awesome sight, as long as you're not in Manhattan, so Queens and Brooklyn are options, Times Square is also impressive, regardless of how often it's photographed. The Village at night is also cool. Any other suggestions?

Raul
  8. rcam72
    rcam72
    Going by the Metro-North schedules, I can be in Grand Central by 7. We can meet there and make up our minds once we get together.
  9. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    I apologize for the late response, but that possibility has turned into a negative. I'll be working and unable to attend. Hope you guys have fun, and I hope to be at the next one.
  10. rcam72
    rcam72
    Sorry to hear that. I guess you have to fund your photography somehow.
  11. rcam72
    rcam72
    Just got a call from my manager and I have to !@#$ing work tonight. Yay time and a half, boo I can't make the shoot tonight. I feel like an ass now since I'm the one who brought it up in the first place. Sorry guys.

Raul
  12. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Yea, gotta pay for the film somehow lol. Did the meetup get to happen?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin