Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,488   Online: 835

Vivian Maier Dec. 15th

1. Newt_on_Swings
    As Ron brought this up earlier last week, Vivian Maier's works are going to be exhibited in New York city come mid-December.

http://www.vivianmaier.com/exhibitions-events/

Vivian Maier - Street Photographer
    December 15, 2011 - January 28, 2012
    Howard Greenberg Gallery
    41 East 57th Street
    New York, NY 10022

Would you guys want to do a meetup around this time to check it out, and also do some shooting before or after?
  2. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    Sounds good to me. How about the 17th or 18th?
  3. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    T. 212.334.0010
    F. 212.941.7479
    info@howardgreenberg.com

Gallery Hours:
    Tuesday - Saturday
    10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

The 17th would work fine for me, since I work odd hours, weekends would be best.
  4. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Haven't gone shooting since October so the camera is overdue to get some lovin'. Currently I am free on the 17th and it will most likely stay that way. The 18th would be a no for me as it is my brother's birthday.
  5. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Cool! the 17th it is then, hmm does anyone know how to change the title of the posting to reflect the 17th?

Also where is everyone? I haven't heard from anyone lately. Must be hibernation mode lol
  6. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    I been out shooting some waterfalls with my 8x10. I'll be free on the 17th.

Chris
  7. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    I can't speak for everyone else, but I never really love the winter. It tends to make me a hermit lol.
  8. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    So far here are the details:

We will be meeting at the gallery at 10:30-10:45am as Jason and Chris are coming in from Jersey and have to jump on another train to make it uptown. Weekend service is slow.

41 East 57th Street
    New York, NY 10022

It is between Madison and Park Ave.

Jason will be heading to OWS camp after. I am up for anything. Central park is 2 blocks north west as well. Its going to be a bit chilly at 42 degrees F. Sunset is at 4:30pm.

btw my cell is 917-517-1565 if anyone else decides to come along!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin