Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,209   Online: 937

Who's still alive?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. pmargolis
    I'm in Manhattan and would like to join any "field trips" that might be going on this spring. I just got a folding 4x5 and would like to see how well I can work with it.
    Paul
  2. desi8888
    desi8888
    Just joined the group! Does the group meet sometimes to show off work?
  3. paul ron
    paul ron
    What is public transportation like on SI?
    Coming in form Manhattan, probvably the ferry or is there a train n then buses?
    SI is another country to me.
  4. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    T'is The Undiscovered Country ...
  5. awwsheeet
    awwsheeet
    hi
  6. M.A.Longmore
    M.A.Longmore
    Howdy !
  7. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    lets get this rolling again! weather has been awesome!
  8. rcam72
    rcam72
    Time to start posting ideas.

Desi, I'm not sure as to the logistics involved in showing our stuff. We tend to shoot and then display them here on APUG, usually under whatever thread had been established for that shoot. Actually I don't think it's been brought up before. I'd be up for it. It might actually get me in the darkroom.

Raul
  9. LudditeJay
    LudditeJay
    Hey I agree let's get it rolling again.
  10. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    I'm still alive!

I'm sorry for the unannounced hiatus. Things got busy, weather got cold, and I got lazy. Should have checked in.

I agree, let's start planning something!
  11. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    desi8888 -
    I'd definitely be up for showing work or some sort of critique! Like Raul, I'm also not sure of the logistics. We haven't done anything like that, though I had thought some sort of show or critique might be pretty cool. How do others feel about this?
  12. sokrasins
    sokrasins
    Okay, I'm posting a new thread for a july meet-up. How does that sound?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin