Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,410   Online: 959

Brooklyn Botanical Garden

1. AnselAdamsX
    I'm thinking about going to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden on Saturday the 7th anybody else interested? I bought a medium format projector that can handle 6x9 slides so I'm looking for something colorful to shoot.

Chris
  2. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Doh, read this late! How did it go? I always forget to check the groups as it never pops up on the standard forum.
  3. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    I ended up not going. I'm shooting for the 14th now.
  4. rcam72
    rcam72
    What time are you planning on going?
  5. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    I think 10-11 is the earliest I can get there.
  6. rcam72
    rcam72
    Sorry for the no response. My fridge died on friday the 13th before I went to work and spent Saturday shopping for a new one. Hope all went well. It was a great day out.

Raul
  7. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    Still haven't made it there
  8. Newt_on_Swings
    Newt_on_Swings
    Its free admissions on Sat 10-12 Noon if you guys are still planning to go. I took a little walk around prospect park the other weekend and it was nice out, but lots of areas are still under replanting and have lots of ugly landscaping work. Not sure if the botanic gardens is the same, but they do share the same park.
  9. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    I'm planning on going tomorrow 4/28
  10. AnselAdamsX
    AnselAdamsX
    Change of plans. Will try for Sunday 4/29

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin